Sea-EagleCAM Chat Rules
1. Be respectful, polite, and focused on eagles.
2. No profanity, personal criticism or attacks, or other inappropriate comments.
3. No comments touching on politics, religion, or sports. Respect the diversity of the room.
4. Social chat should be limited. Personal information, either asked or given, is not allowed. Age, gender, and other such details are inadvisable. This is a very busy chat room, so
5. "Roll calls" of chatter locations will be stopped.
6. Disagreements might be unavoidable but should remain polite, and they should never become arguments.
7. Do not post in all caps, it’s like YELLING.
8. Moderators (Mods) can timeout, kick, or permanently ban chat abusers, and can delete inappropriate posts.
9. Allow Mods to deal with chat abusers, do not engage them yourself, keep your posts relevant to the eagles.
10. Respect the Mods, who are here to make sure all viewers have a good experience.
11. Chatting is a privilege, not a right. If your presence is disruptive, Mods will make way for others to take your place.
12. Reference to drugs or alcohol will be deleted immediately.